How do I get over my fear of kissing?

I've never kissed anyone before so the thought of it frightens me. I don't have a boyfriend but I don't want to be afraid of kissing someone in the future. How do I get over this fear?

Most Helpful Guy

• First get the boyfriend. the desire to kiss him will come naturally.

• Lol how

• If you do not what a boyfriend you might not be ready for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't be afraid forever. When the moment comes, you will see that there is nothing to be scared of.

What Guys Said 1

• Go up to a guy you really like and just kiss him! Facing the fear and actually doing it will end the fear! I had a severe fear of heights and my family told me to go on one of those tower drop rides at a theme park, I decided to do it even with my fear and it allowed me to conquer it! Just try to beat your fear and then it will no longer exist

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in the same boat, I think I'll just keep telling myself to "just do it" cx

• Are you afraid of germs or is it just like the thought of kissing makes you nervous/anxious?

• Just the thought of it makes me scared.

• That's just first kiss jitters when your in the situation all that will go out the window