Guys, For the guys. Would you date a women with children that is on public assistance?

I know a attractive women with children that is having a tough time finding a good man. She is raising 3 children dosen't work & lives on public assistance. I think she feels only the less desirable men would be interested in her because of her situation. I tell her if she is patient the right guy might come along. Would the average man avoid a situation like this?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• i have been in this situation but it was because she was so untrusting of others that it di not work out. she ended up getting std's from a guy and he got her pregnant and then skipped out on her. she got a c section so the bay would not get the std;s or something.

i would have genuinly been with her since she had kids but i just could not handle her not trusting me , the std thing did not bother me because i figure if it was gonna work i would accept it all not just the part with the kids it was just a messed up situation. and also i saved myself from getting her std which is god i guess but like i said std's mean nothing if the girl your going for is genuinely trusting of you and can really be there for you.

What Guys Said 7

• less desirable men it will be then. yes i would avoid this situation. if her kids see me as the father the law will force me in the position of the assumed father and i would have to take care of 3 kids that aren't mine.

• Definitely not. I feel for the children, but I don't want to be the guy that she finally decides is good enough for her after all her bad decisions...

• Sure, if she was a widow, especially a war widow.

• no, unless there was a VALID REASON she was on public assistance besides being lazy

• No, because no girl would ever date a guy like that.

• She needs to get an MBA.