Guys, what goes through your mind when a girl kisses you first?

My best guy friend told me he likes me and has asked me out and I finally said yes so we're going on a date this weekend.
Today he was a bit bothered because I kept referring to him as a friend & I guess he doesn't want to go back to the friendzone or whatever.
So tomorrow I'm going to say sorry for calling him a friend so many times. Then I'll be like, "hey do friends kiss? Because if they don't then I don't want to be your friend"
Then kiss him. I'm so corny I know. I hate myself 😂 But I still want to do it!
I'm kind of nervous because I have never kissed anybody before and neither has he. What if we both just suck at it? We could get better at it later but still.

So yeah, what would you think if a girl kisses you first? Is it weird? Any tips for me?

He literally just texted me saying he really wants to kiss me, so there's that
... and I don't know what to reply because now he's going to know and I wanted it to be spontaneous! 😣

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it! I think you should do it. Sometimes guys can be complete idiots about making the first move and have to be saved from their own stupidity by the girl. So just do it! That will break the barrier and --- hopefully --- he'll take it from there!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I can't speak for anyone else but I'd be incredibly happy! Lol so much of dating is on the guy, a holdover from history when men made all the decisions. It's stressful trying to figure out when to go in for the kiss, when do I hold her hand, what the hell are we about to have sex? Oh wait no we aren't, wait yes we are? Dammit! You should be able to just kiss a guy if you want to, I mean of course if you feel he wants to kiss you. Don't give gender stereotypes any mind, a woman can plan dates and make all the moves just as any man does and hell I for one would be thankful to share the load because that's what a real relationship is anyhow. It's sharing responsibility and being equal partners and working together and all that jazz. Kiss him! Life's too short, crazy, and shitty to not try to find some nice moments to share with someone you got feelings for. Enjoy it because I'm sure he wants to kiss you but he's probably wrapped up in indecision about where you guys stand. Make a firm declarative statement with your kiss and for the sake of hopeless romantics like myself everywhere, use that exact line because cheezy corny lines like that give me hope for the future of romance in this world lol. Good luck and enjoy yourself!

• That would be legendary! I haven't kissed anyone before either, just never found the right girl. But your plan sounds amazing! I wouldn't find that weird at all. Especially if you want to ensure him you don't want to be in the friend zone.

• I think "oh shit!!!" and naw it's not weird.

just go for it.

• What you're about to do, do it. Just do it. I'm happy for you both.

• Its not weird, its endearing, so go for it!

• Do less words cuz you might screw it up but it's adorable nonetheless! Go for it!

• I'm like, "whoaaaa did not see that coming."

• Just do it, don't script it. That's the best way, he'd probably just be ecstatic if you did. Good for you :)

• Don't worry 😊
    Kissing is an art
    You'll learn it someday :P

• Show him this question and tell him that he sucks 😂😂

• Lost for words and speechless, but it would be a nice shock.

• i never even touched a girl before so no idea

• Respond "Looks like I'm not the only one excited about our date ;) "

• That feel when you still haven't gotten your first kiss

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Haha that's cute
    I think you should go for it!

• I bet that will make his face turn cherry tomato red. ^^

I never think about it when ever i kissed a dude. I just did what ever felt right and went with it. Though try to avoid teeth hitting each other because that could be a mood killer.