Do you find girls with tattoos attractive?

0|0
9|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Hells yea! Some can pull it off real nice. Funny thing is that i used to not like women that had tattoos i thought that wasn't my type until i got a tattoo now i think tattoos on women are hot and i would date a girl that has nice tattooos

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends of the size and place and whether its fits the character of the person. If all three match, its horribly sexy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• I don't like tattoos, especially on women. I have found some women attractive DESPITE their tattoos, but I've never seen a tattoo improve a girl's appearance - it's only a question of HOW MUCH her attractiveness is reduced by them (for me).

Some guys definitely like them, but the majority do not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Small, tasteful tattoos, especially in rather intimate places, when I discover them, but not huge, arm/leg or huge ones!
    Little hearts, butterflies, flowers or little dolphins, on a shoulder, or ankle, or near her 'girl parts' are cute, and attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos. It is like drawing graffiti on a work of art. A tattoo without fail reduces how attractive she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I still don't know why but I love girls with a tattoo sleeve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all. I mean u could have one or two but not on your hand or ur face neck or chest. back is fine leg is fine and one small one on the arm is doable.

You pose a lot of feminine point with me. I need my woman to look like woman not Aztec warriors

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically comes down to this..

If you are hot.. it says you are sexy and have edge

If you are not so hot.. it says lower class and trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as it's not excessive

1|0
    0|0
  • No, tattoos are repulsive.
    They make females look like trailer park skanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • it doesn't define attractiveness. its more like personal but in my opinion the soft light skin of a girl is always better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Small ones like girls used to have on the ankle or hip. Sleeves n such not so much. Its not feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are so attractive tattoosat.com/.../Kat-Von-D-Tattoos-5.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh god face tattoo >.< she has a face tattoo.

Really? I understand liking tattoos but do you like stupidity? Because that is all a face tattoo says.

Stupidity.

• It depends on the location/size/subject matter of the tattoo. Basically if I like the tattoo then yes, it can be attractive. I have tattoos, so it would be hypocritical of me if I said I didn't like girls who had them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont even notice tattoos since everybody has them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. It's sexy sometimes, but I wouldn't want my girl to have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dependa on the tat. But generally i rather dislike it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off.

Except if she had a tattoo saying, "I'll bite a cock's head off!"

0|0
    0|0
  • when it isn;t too much and beautifully made I do

0|0
    0|0
  • An ex has a full back tattoo that extends down onto her ass. I think it's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoo girls are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea!

0|0
    0|0
  • no way.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, i never had a thing for ink. I like girls just the way they are

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's one of the biggest turn offs and often a redflag.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an instant 100% dealbreaker

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE.

How do you go from classy to trashy...
    Put a tatt on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure, as long as they're not really busy. I don't find anyone with really busy tattoos attractive, though; it's not like that's a woman-exclusive rule.

0|0
    0|0
  • The PC "cool" answer is yes. But the truth is uglier. Girls with ink give me some negative impressions. I think they are either promiscuous, less lady like, easily swayed about what is trendy, overly tom boyish, etc. Not saying you are any of these... but that's the subconscious impression I get.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha so if you don't agree, it's "PC"?

• Nah if you agree it IS PC because you are giving women "approval" to do what they want (and of course they can do what want). But for me it can be a huge turn off.

What Girls Said 8

• No more or no less than any other woman.

Though there is such thing as too many tattoos. Then it becomes unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I do!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find girls with tasteful* tattoos to be a lot more attractive than those without tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • These questions, man...
    If a girl is ugly, getting a few tattoos won't automatically make her attractive. You do realize that, right?
    An attractive girl will be attractive regardless of whether she has tattoos or not.
    An unattractive girl will be unattractive regardless of whether she has tattoos or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some = yes.
    Others = no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on girls. I have five and want a few more

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh I'm not a fan of tattoos.

0|0
    0|0