Have you ever dated someone smaller than you (girls) and have you ever dated someone bigger than you (guys)?

Well in the past i've always dated guys who are bigger then me. its not that hard to find a guy who's over 5'3 and weighs more than me but recently i've been talking to this guy who's really slim. i have no problem with slim guys because usually they still weigh much more than me, they just look slim because they're taller.
but this guy is about 5'7 and weighs around 135-140. i weigh 145 pounds. im not fat though i work out almost daily and the majority of my weight is in my boobs, butt, hips, and legs (especially muscle, i have muscular legs) so i dont want to lose weight (maybe 5 pounds but that's about it) and i can tell he really likes my body but i just feel so awkward sometimes. like im scared to sit on him because i feel like im just too big. have you ever been in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never dated a taller girl before, but I'm not opposed to it! Lot's of REALLY hot Volleyball Ladies over 6 feet in the Big Ten College Volleyball!!
    What's the big deal, if you like each other, and get along well, sharing interests and food, and things?
    I suppose if she is bigger and stronger, and likes to wrestle for who gets to be on top, well, that might scare some guys! :) :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My first boyfriend might have weighed less but I wasn't in that relationship long and it was just an online thing. Out of guys I've legitimately dated I haven't. I'd feel weird

What Guys Said 5

• Sit on him
    He ain't gonna die 😂
    He'll like it instead

• Don't be insecure about it. It's all in your head. If your body is as you describe it, then you've probably got a nice body and you shouldn't change it. Best advice, don't worry about it.

• 6"1 230 lbs lol.. I love me a 5"1 chick..

• I'm about 5'2'' and 140 lbs, but I have really low body fat so I look slim, and went on a few dates with a girl that was about 5'8'' 180+, so yeah I literally had no idea how to initiate physical contact with her without making it feel weird...

• I'm 6'9" and you're asking me if I dated a woman that's bigger than me?

What Girls Said 1

• Nooo i need to have the guy bigger than me.