How should I act?

Im going to a local amusement park tomorrow with a massive group of people. I was invited by my two friends who are going and my crush is also going. How should i act to not make a complete fool of myself? I really want to hang out with him as i don't get along well with the majority of the other people going. I don't want to act desperate or stupid.

What Guys Said 1

• Just do what comes naturally- a better way to say be yourself. Try acting normal if you feel that you can't control yourself hide in the crowd.
    Trying not to act stupid is normal. Just the other day I was talking with my crush but the words were just not coming out right. If her or her sister had ever dated they would know by now that I have a crush on her. oddly enough I'm kind of ok with them currently thinking that sometimes I mess up my words. Love makes you do and feel dumb things sometimes.

What Girls Said 1

• Then don't. Remember that the sun doesn't shine out of his ass. He is nothing special, so talk to him in the exact same way you talk to your friends. You're going to be fine.