A lot of tension... then while kissing, all my feelings disappeared?

Maybe I got into my head, but he had been eyeing me like he wanted to kiss me all night, but he never made the move.

As he was leaving, he said, "You're not going to give me a kiss? I've been wanting to all night." I said, "I'm waiting on you. Just grab me and kiss me, like this." I grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss. We couldn't get enough of each other. He even had to put his stuff down so we could kiss some more.

Somewhere around our 5th kiss session, something clicked in my head and all my feelings were gone. It was like the heat of the moment was gone.

After our first kiss two days ago, I literally came home on an adrenaline rush and couldn't stop thinking about him.

After he left tonight, I was in a daze. We just couldn't stop kissing. He would try to leave and would ask for one more.

Why did I suddenly just stop feeling the moment? Did I get too much in my head? Why is there no adrenaline rush now? I'm wondering if it's because he won't just grab me and kiss me because he's so shy and it's killing my attraction? Or, maybe he's not a good kisser?

I'm just feeling really bummed, though he couldn't get enough of me. Should I give it time and allow us to get more comfortable with one another?

Confused isn't the word.

I really think it's because I was wanting him to grab me, pull my body close, push me against the wall, or something passionate. When he didn't really take charge, I think I was a bit let down.

Most Helpful Girl

• i know what you mean girl. i like that aggressive foreplay too. Grab me, throw me down, tear my cloths off, rub me all over like you just want me so bad. Its super hot.

I dont normally think about it but when it happens, i love it and i never really had it but thats what i want.

Give it time. Clearly you are both attracted to each other. Now its about letting him know what you like and if he likes you, he will do it. i see you like exciting sex like me. not basic

What Guys Said 1

• There's no mo love

• I really think it's because I was wanting him to grab me, pull my body close, push me against the wall, or something passionate. When he didn't really take charge, I think I was a bit let down.

• So did you want him to maybe bang you? Lol is what I'm inferring?

• no. i know what she is talking about bc i wish more guys did this but its rare. She just wants an aggressive guy who takes control and is already like this. not necessarily banged. She is talking about what happens before the sex. Its a turn on but not all guys foreplay like that.

What Girls Said 0