Why did she stop talking to me?

We knew eachother for like a month, then she came over and we were cuddling on the couch etc, and then she started calling me in the morning and evening, but then randomly, she has stopped talking to me, like she won't answer my texts (havnt called her), if I was in her shoes, i still can't think why she is doing this.. Help please!

Thankyou :D

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called "Ghosting" and it suck's monkey ball's. It's an immature pu**y way to not tell you they are interested anymore for whatever reason... instead of manning up and telling you like an adult face to face. Trust me kid you are better off, most of these people do the 'Boomerang effect" come right back, hell even say how sorry she is if you are lucky!.. and repeat this over and over again. Why? because she can and she know's you will take her back each time. And you are all heart broken and losing sleep over a jerk or bitch who is napping like a baby. Some do it for enjoyment like getting a kick out of it. Been there and done that, learn from my mistake. If there is one thing I loathe in this world it is a man or woman opening another's heart with no intention's on ever loving them! The best solution is to delete her from your mind and move on. Then again she could be scared and feel you two are moving way too fast... yet why not tell you this instead of ignoring you like a child that she is. People like this don't care about sweat pea's like you, they take advantage, I've never met someone legitly into another yet keep's them in a mental and emotional thrall. This is how "COWARDS'' play the game these day's. I know you might want closure if so, but sometime's we don't get it. You have to stop romanticizing those who are hurting you. I think... no I know you know this is a possibility as to what has happened. You're a pink starburst kid, don't let anyone treat you like a yellow one #Namaste

• Thanks for the long reply :P

I have pretty much moved on, but its still stuck in my head that she always wanted to talk to me etc. (calling me twice a day) and it went from that to POOF in like 1 day or something. When I try and put myself in her shoes, i can't think of why she did that since she must of liked me if she kissed me and cuddles, and calling me twice a day for a whole week... I guess im looking for an answer that I probably won't get...

• I was actually just curious lol, but thanks :)

• Thank you doll face! and you're welcome!

Most Helpful Guy

• Fck her move on. She lost interest in you.. Nothing you can do to win her back. You need to let her know that you won't accept being treated the way you are by leaving. The most powerful negotiating stance in a relationship is the ability to walk away and mean it. By doing that you are letting her know you have value and other options. Here is what you do..
    >Approach her with the situation.. don't beat around the bush say exactly what you said here and do it in person.. not over text. Say it with confidence. Don't give into her evasiveness.
    >If she answeres honestly then you stay and try and make it work.. if she responds by being evasive despite all your efforts to get it out of her.. you walk away,.. that means she is probabaly fucking some other guy,

WORST thing you can do is what you are doing right now. Stop calling. Stop fcking texting. it's cringe dude. Have some respect for yourself. You are actually making her want to be further away from you when you do this. Be straight forward and if she doesn't give you the response that you want then you fcking dip because you got 10 other bitches on the side. Goodluck boyo

What Girls Said 3

• ya she just used u for the cuddles

• She probably started dating someone else and she doesn't like you anymore.

• So are you guys dating or are you just talking and things happened... how was the last conversation between you two?

• no, i went to her hometown with her, and the one weekend she came to my place, then she was calling me twice a day and we would talk. I don't know what we talked about last, but it was a good convo, as we always do.

• Ohh okay i see.. hm maybe she's just not interested and you weren't the only guy she was talking to which is sad and sucks. Try telling her "hey not sure what's going on if your no longer interested or... text me when you can " something like that an then if she still ignores you moce on cause you deserve better. (:

What Guys Said 1

• It's time to move on son this is a woman's way of saying fuck off. She's probably riding some other guys cock right now not giving a fuck in the world about you while you are thinking about her and texting her, if a girl really liked you, she would've texted you and not made you wait for as long as you did, she got the texts you sent so don't keep sending. Move on, and If you ever see her in person it could play one of two ways, girls can be really nasty when it comes to emotions, she'll either ignore you and pretend she doesn't even know who you are or just play it off and give you some piss poor excuse as to why she never texted you, and don't you dare text her back because she'll just be stringing you along, you'll be fine mane, keep your chin up, plenty of pussy in this world.