Guys, How long does it take to make a girl officially your girlfriend and how long before sex?

I know this all depends per couple, but I wanna know your opinion/experiences. from the talking stage to going out on dates, how long does it take for you to finally become exclusive with a girl? Also how many months weeks or years before sex?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually just go with the flow.
    On average though, I try to find out the relationship status after a couple weeks of dates, and i try to give it maybe 3 months before engaging in anything sexual, though it never makes it halfway down the second month.
    All in all, any of these things can happen at any time. starting from the first day.

What Guys Said 13

• Considering most girls have probably sent nudes and hooked up with guys within the first few dates, I would lose interest if a girl doesn't want to have sex with me after a month of dating.

• I'm exclusive right away and have sex in a matter of days

• 4 weeks for girlfriend stat
    4 weeks for sex unless she down for 2 weeks wait period.

• There is no book of rules about this.
    Every relationship develops differently.

• It was about 3-4 weeks of talking for me to consider her as a girlfriend then a month or two before getting sexual.

• I usually ask for sex right away...

And not necessarily interested in "girlfriend," if it means I can't be with other girls...

• Sex better happen after one month.

• when we declare love to eachother.

• Actually always girls ask me to be their boyfriend i never actually find a girl worth it to ask her.

• I don't see anything wrong with sex on the first date. You can go from there.

• Like 1-7 days for anything.

• Sex on or before 3rd date, or I dump them. Considered girlfriend within 1st month, if it feels right.

• Number one when we think it'll work out (more than a week), number two when I feel comfortable enough and completely 100% trust her (more than a year).