Do you have a picture in your head of how the person you want to date looks like?

Is it me or do we all have that person we dream of dating in our mind?
In my case, i see this girl wit a thin body yet a little bit sporty because im skinny and i love sports, boobs and ass proportioned to her body, blonde blue eyed, cute face, if not blonde then brunette with green eyes with a very cute face. Great personality, outgoing, etc.

That is basically my dream woman but when i ask my friends (which mostly are women) they say they dont have a picture of their dream person they'd like to date, instead they just go by personality and with that comes the looks. Same wit some guy friends of mine. I mean, im not saying if the next girl that come isn't how i want her i wouldn't date her. Im saying thats just how my dream woman is like and if i wver find her then I'll be the happiest man in the planet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a vague idea of what kind of face shape and body type I like because the guys I like usually resemble that, but if you placed my crushes side by side they don't really look alike. I like sort of skinny guys, taller than me, brown hair that's a bit longer than average or really long, fair skin, seems happy/confident and makes intense eye contact.
    I've never liked or dated a guy who matched all of that though, it's more like I formed my type thinking back about what my crushes had in common.

What Girls Said 12

• great description!
    anyway, for me.. I really don't have a clear image on mind on how he should look like, but when i met someone who is really my type, his look became my basis. haha! but of course i know a dream guy are hard to find (with great personality of course) :D

• Not really. I need to be physically attracted to a guy but I don't have a list of things of what he should look like. I do have a list of dealbreakers and qualities I look for though... regarding his personality

• i do, but he's real. not actually someone I've constructed.

• yes i want a bearded guy whose tall and not too skinny and i love body hair on him and he's charismatic and a badboy

• Not a picture. I can find both dark haired and blond haired attractive, but more of a type of person. Athletic, ambitious, taller than me... Etc.

• I see a dark haired, dark or hazel eyed guy with relatively broad shoulders. Only a little taller than me (I'm 5'5). Solidly built. Warm smile. Tattooed, with a generous heart.

• I have this one guy who is in all my fanatzies, its always him even though I've never met anyone that looks like that

• no but I am sure we will know each other when the time comes

• I kind of do but I can't put a face on him

• I do, the guy I like at the moment. But I know it can't happen because he's 10 years older than me and is in a senior position at work, meaning he would be transferred..

• Literally this whole time i just pictured my crush. He is a fucking cutie! 😍😍 damnn i got it bad 😭😭 he has a girlfriend thoughhh

• taller than me, dark hair, light eyes, handsome face, nice nose lol jaw line etc. Has to be hilarious and kind. likes to hold hands but won't molest me 24/7 isn't a nympho likes to cuddle

What Guys Said 0