Why is she doing this?

My girlfriend and I are one hour a part. We've on, y been dating a month and a half. She got mad at me cause I haven't looked for a job closer to her. I was looking for jobs for her that were closer to me. I bo ugh the my laptop over to look for jobs together but we didn't cause we were busy. She thinks I don't want what she wants. So i started to look for jobs and she got mad at me. What am I suppose to. Do?

What Girls Said 2

• she is impatient and all you can do is tell her what you are doing. but yeah she has to learn to be patient for this to work.

• just tell her you're working on it, and asking her help too if there's any job available around her if she notice, she can notified you. she's just upset and freak out about this, you can just persuade her and tell her everything you've done so that she'll understand. show her your sacrifice. if she's still nagging bout that, just dump her, she should be supportive too in long distance relationship

What Guys Said 1

• You're suppose to leave and dump her