- 0 years5% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- 1 year0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 2 years21% (4)8% (2)14% (6)Vote
- 3 years21% (4)17% (4)19% (8)Vote
- 4 years11% (2)12% (3)12% (5)Vote
- 5 or more42% (8)63% (15)53% (23)Vote
i think its preference as long as your not taking them from the baby crib LOL
but for me i would say at least 10 years , i tried younger but i didn't not have the energy she had and ended up in the hospital lol. with that being said and being embarrassed by it i learned t stay around my own age seeing how the younger ladies are just to energetic and i dont need the hospital bills from being with a younger girl. lol
As long as your natural life expectancy is within 10 years of each other, its fine.
my mom and father had a14 years age difference.
If you're both adults, it shouldn't matter.
I wouldn't go more than 8 years older and 2 years younger
My max is 10 years older than me. greater than that, is considered too old for me. i prefer my partner older than me than vice versa.