What wrong with me? How could this happen to me?

ok here it goes. I am 20 year old virgin guy who never got any girlfriend. I am insanely shy and horribly afraid of approaching girls due to fear of rejection. Whenever I see a girl the first thing comes to my mind is that she might be easy but she is way out of my league. Well when I was 16 I had a junior in my school who seemed to be very cute and simple [two years younger to me]. Soon I added her on social media and we became casual friends and eventually got real close. I won her heart and we talked for couple of years thereafter. She got a clue that I was into her many times but I just changed the topic. I was so much into her that I would indirectly help her in every way possible, unconditionally. And I would be so happy when she talks to me, soon she started getting proposals and she used to shared that to me too. Her friends said we were meant to be together but she didn't do anything on that. Later she accepted someone's proposal and got into relationship I felt like hanging myself. She then broke up and talked to me due to which I comforted her. Soon it became a thing that she gets into relationship breaks up and then I would comfort her. I was really sad but happy for her whatever she does. Currently she's been in a relationship for like 4 years and she still talks to me, some part of me dies everyday. Its like its meant to be like that to me. Now the situation is that I want someone to comfort me, someone I can trust, share, love. My friends tell me that my looks and physique is something which could easily attract any girl. I just dont know. I do respect women like gentleman and protect women wherever possible, my friends say i would really get someone who actually deserves me, I know I can never get her back as she never understood how much I loved her for 9 years and still do love her the same way. She changed so much , but still I could not stop loving her. Some say I am a looser, boring, nerd, etc Am i normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you let her friend zone you. Yes, she friend zoned you. I know you were shy and afraid to make a move. You should have tried. Rejection would suck but at least you'd know her feelings and you could move on earlier.
    But hey, past is past and you can't do anything to change it. From now on, if you like a girl, drop subtle hints. Let her know that you are doing things for her because she's special for you. Don't let her friend zone or even worse, Bhai zone you.
    Move on and try to find someone new.

• wOW. I see you are right. But I have always been like this{shy, not-so-confident} guy. And I really hate to say but I dont think its gonna change. I mean are there any odds of me tryna wait for a girl to make a move, Like i stand tall, do bodybuilding, respect all the women i know, act gentle with everyone, I am a good listener, etc. And not saying this myself of course my sister , parents and also many of my friends says so.

• Well then cheers... Which place in india?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol your only 20 I'm almost 11 yes older and a fucking virgin how do you think I feel? Its gotten so bad I even thought of saving up for a sex doll. Not a blow up doll but one of those expensive ones. I'm sure you'll get a girlfriend and sex before me.

What Girls Said 2

• Your 20! YOU HAVEN'T LIVED YET! CALM DOWN!

• I know.. But common 20 and never got laid is something funny to many...
      Infact I'm Virgin as well as never got any girlfriend...
      I'm attracted to girls but could never say anything... I just feel like a looser...

• hahahah!

• Lolzz anyways Agreed?

• you're just the guy she goes to when she's hurt or need something. I would suggest that you stop talking to her, move on, start over, and work on yourself. you're still young, you will meet someone better along the way! Trust me. Plus, there's so many opportunities out there for you to do, you have so much to live for.

What Guys Said 1