2 girls, One choice.

I have two girls that both really like/love me. I really like/love them both. I don't want to sound like a pig though when I am saying this kus I'm not that kind of guy. I love one for certain reasons that make her special to me of course and I love the other one for certain reasons that make her special to me also. I am in france till may 27th so take that into account when thinking about what has happened. The first girl was going through some things in her life and out of the blue started dating a guy at my boarding school. I was kind of hurt and angry and sad but I was in france and we wouldn't be dating until I got back so I couldn't do much from france anyways also. She said she needed a shoulder so I've let is slide. She recently went to this therapy program in hawaii because things got worse somehow at school. So she has and will be gone for 2 months. I then started talking to another girl that will be going to my boarding school next year who visited during the winter for a trimester. We connected and now I have both girls that really like me. For some reason I don't trust the first girl as much as the second because of what she did with the whole dating thing. The first girl recently also had her heart broken with the last guy she was with, after 5 months he just turned douche on her and she never went back. I feel like from all the stuff I've said to the first girl, if I didn't date her at least for sometime I would break her heart. And I don't want to lose this other girl in the process. I still have 2 more months in france but I need to start thinking about what to do because as you can kind of tell, I don't know what to do! Please help me because I don't want to break a girls heart that I love but can't be with! HELP!

please help someone, any comment might help me in the long run!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing any of us say is going to help you. You know these girls better than we ever will, and it doesn't matter how many times you explain to us. This a decision only you can make.

If you still can't decide after giving it a lot of thought, just go with the one with the biggest ass! xD I mean, come on... you're a guy. And that's what all guys do, right? :'D Just kidding. :I

Seriously though, don't worry about breaking someone's heart because you had to pick someone else. Better a broken heart, than an unhappy relationship. Pick the girl you think you'd be happiest with, and go with her, regardless of how the other one will take it. The main factor I'd consider is which one of the two is the one you know best.

And hey, there's no reason not to trust the first girl just because she dated some guy while you were away. Because when you left to France, she wasn't your girlfriend. That gives her the right to date someone else, so don't be too hard on her if she got with some guy while you were gone. If you see she still likes you, there's no reason why you should trust her less than the other girl.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, unless she's your soulmate and you end up marrying her and it ends up working out with no divorce and you live happily ever after... there's a good chance your probably going to break the first girls heart at some point.

Which one do you have the most fun with?

Which one if you didn't choose, would you regret the most?

If both started dating new guys, which one would you feel most jealous about?

• ummm... I don't think you can like/love someone, if you can't pick between the two you don't know what they mean... and the fact that you can't decide which one you like/love more.. just highlights the fact that you are quite lost about who you are and what you want in a partner...

• I was in a similar situation except I am obviously not a guy. haha

So what I did was I saw one person who I was more comfortable with while the person, who I was in love with first was away.

When I got back it was obvious to me who I really loved & by the way do not agree with peel who say do not take things so seriously, cause if you feel strongly yo feel strongly. I think it is really condescending & anyways there are people who are 90 & have never loved... So if you are in love, then go with it ,& take it seriously if you want. :-)

As for who to choose, go with the one that you feel the most connected to & I think you will know where your heart is when you get back - I think.

For me It was obvious that I was comfortable with one & in love with the other lol

>>>>>Message me of you want , I would like to know ow things progress. *

• i think its good that you know you have to pick one, but asking people on the internet is weird.

• I guess in a way, it would help me make my decision I wouldn't follow it completely, anyways I've already decided.

• I agree with what the 1st guy said, relax. Based on your profile you're really young (well a lot of us here are but yeah lol) and there's no reason why dating/relationships should be so serious. I know how it feels and agree that you should consider your options and all that but just remember not to consider anything TOO seriously. There's still a fine line between being fair (to the 2 girls and yourself) and logical, as well as in love and all that, and being too serious especially considering your age. Good luck though =)

• Which one are you happier to talk to? Which one could you see a future with? Take time, don't rush anything and most importantly...Follow your heart! (I know its hard to do when you care about both but at the same time you need to do what will make you the happiest)

• i say go with the first one

What Guys Said 5

• You should NOT date either of them since you will be the next "douche" in their life. Think with your head and not with your penis and you will make note of the fact that if you really lloved either of them or even cared you would be honest with both about the very details you have written on this blog. if you have not then you are a douche. If you are honest with one of them then choose that one and if you are honest with both of them have fun and be honest wth the one that you would enjoy talking too after sex and not just to get her into bed so to speak and be a real man, not a boy about your decision making here.

• Well there always is just date both of them and stick with whoever sticks around. If they are both on an even playing field right now, there will be differences that crop up later. Then you will know. Don't over think it, and also warning, don't be a douche and say you are exclusive if you arn't in-case that conversation comes up, unless you plan to tell the other one the news immediately

• how bout this...

try to relax.. calm yourself and decide to take all the risks... assess yourself to who you really love... don't mind the advantages and the disadvantages... just feel who you really love the most.. then after choosing.. do what you think is ryt..

• I agree with him. Just really think about what you're doing.

I was one of the two choices for a guy once, and he broke my heart. He didn't chose me, and I was in love with him. Be careful, because it's not a game. People can get hurt.

• Dude the first girl just forget about. She "needed someones shoulder"? what makes you think that after a while dating her that she won't do that same thing again because she is a little bored in your relationship. b4 you know it she wil do that behind your back when she doesn't feel she is getting the attention. Sorry dude I would date around until till the trismester girl comes back.

• dude, just date the boarding school chick until she leaves, that other bitch is crazy, so if your gonna f*** her, keep the relationship in the not so serious stage, and NEVER be official with her.