Where can we go on a casual but low cost date? Not only restaurants but what are other places we can meet up besides just his house that are fun?

I've been talking to this guy a little and we hung out at his house a couple times but anyway I know he's down to do more with me but neither of us know what to do, I want to suggest something but don't want to seem too high maintenance so I want to suggest something casual and low cost. Let me know suggestions!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for a long walk around the park/woods/beach?
    Coffee shops
    Museums

It'd help if we knew more about both your interests and location.

• south florida and I'm adventurous and like to talk and get to know people but also like adrenaline provoking things

• it's too hot to really do anything outdoors this time of the year

• Well, most things that are cheap are usually outdoors haha and most of the things i can think of indoors are kinda sucky sorry >_<. You don't have to do anything physical just sit in sun and chat, maybe bring some drinks and food and turn it into a picnic.

Ice rinks?
      Movies?
      Hang out in a mall?
      Chilling at a beach bar?

Most Helpful Girl

• GO to an art opening, they often have wine and they don't usually cost anything, go to a local band show- usually there will be little cover, dog parks? (if any of you have a dog), go on a bike ride or the beach! Go to a lake or river, sometimes nearby kayak clubs sponsor free trips.. museums are fun too.. camping? lol.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know where you live but by me there are some nature parks around like for protecting small forests and what not. Those are always really beautiful and some have really nice pathways that can make for a fun, free, adventure if you are on a low cost type budget

• mcDonald, boo!

• try going on a hike, go to a cooking class, if your in a small town, go fishing if all else fails, go for a walk in the park or through the mall :)

• The beach or the park

• Casino with a complimentary room.

What Girls Said 1

• A local park to walk through, or a picnic even 😊