Would you date a girl who had a restraining order against an ex?

• Yes
    50% (3)50% (8)50% (11)Vote
  • No
    50% (3)50% (8)50% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I've been getting a lot of advice that I should take out a restraining order against my ex, but I also hear from guys that if I do it means I'm basically undateable because guys think that I'll do the same to them.

I swear my ex seemed nice enough when we met, but then he wouldn't stop calling or sending me messages or generally leave me alone. I'm not sure what to do! I worry I'll be undateable because he's acting like we're still together, but if word gets out that I took out a restraining

0|1
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but I would question her intelligence if she believed that a piece of paper would protect her from a psycho.
    If she had also become a dedicated student of a martial art and bought herself a pistol in.45ACP I would have more confidence in her intelligence and good judgement.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those cost a LOT of money, something a lot of people don't have. I know I've looked into both guns and martial arts and concluded that I just can't afford them.

In my case, my ex isn't violent, just won't take a hint. Calling from different numbers at all hours, sending flowers to my work, and generally not taking "don't contact me ever again" as an answer.

• Show All
    • I understand the financial dilemma. I think that being a graduate student is even more difficult than when one is an undergraduate.
      At the university where I spend much of my time, those who are working on a masters or doctorate tend to pick up work leading tutorials.
      Have you explored that option?

• I'm already a graduate assistant, so I'm contractually forbidden from taking on more work than I am currently doing.

What Guys Said 7

• i dont think i need t answer this one because any guy who has been in a situation with a girl who has an ass hole bothering them will tell you the ass hole won't be around much longer if he doesn't take the one and only warning he will get.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's an unjustified restraining order, then no, for obvious reasons.

If it's justified, probably also no, because I don't need the hassle.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was amber heard lmaoooo

Hmm maybe I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. So she can accuse me of rape and have the same done to me or put in jail?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not another amber heard

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Poor judge of character and don't want a bullet in the back.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Too much potential for drama

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.