Girls would you be okay with a guy smoking cigars? If you like him too but didn't know he did that?

Opinions please

• Yea it's fine
  • No not fine with it
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• If he regularly smokes them, no. If it's only a once in three months type thing, or he just likes to break out a cigar on special occasions, that's okay. I'd just prefer he doesn't do it around me.

• Would you smoke with him, how about just one puff?

• No, it's really not lol.

• Okay then just imagine this for a second... Imagine you and I...😘... me in a suit with a cigar in my mouth 🚬 on my yacht🚣, while the sunset slowly sets in the Caribbean, with a bottle of wine 🍸and a bouquet of red roses 🌹matching the dress in your picture, you are telling me you would not take one puff of that cigar, did I mention I was in a suit on my yacht 😏.

What Girls Said 9

• "B" for But "No."
    I don't have a problem with Anyone smoking cigarettes, even though I don't light up. However, I have to draw the Fine Tobacco Line when it comes to these Stogies.
    My own mom is a Chain smoker, but won't let Any Man step foot in her house With... Smoking cigars.
    It all Depends on the girl you are Dating and how she might Feel with this Deal.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't think I'd be cool with that.

• What's wrong with smoking cigars if I can ask for your opinion?

• Smoking anything is kinda gross to me. My boyfriend'll smoke like one cigarette every few months and even then, it just kinda grosses me out. Smoking cigars is a little more extreme than cigarettes and it's even more unappealing.

• Ok I see, thanks for responding :)

• I hate cigarettes. Smoking is a deal breaker.

• No, I wouldn't. I find that disgusting.

• Vote A. Even though I am a reformed cigarette smoker, I luuuuuurve the smell of lit cigars.

ie: When I am attracted to people, I dont care what they do to their own bodies.

• It would have to be a really likable/lovable person

• No , smoking anything is a deal breaker for me.

• I smoke which I will quit when I'm good and ready so I wouldn't mind at all. Smoking in your house isn't cool with me, go outside and smoke. I can't stand walking in someone's house to smell nothing but old stale tabacco smell. Then after you leave even your hair stinks. I wash my hands or use a wet nap after I smoke so that my hands don't smell.

• cigars are smell worse than cigarettes and weed combined... My dad smokes them, he smells so terrible that when he speaks the smell of the cigar filth rolling off his breath makes my husband want to vomit. I've learned to hold my breath when my dad speaks face to face with me these days. God, help the woman that dates a guy that smells of cigars. Hopefully, she has sinus damage and lost her sense of smell.

What Guys Said 2

• My dad smokes one or two a month. I'm used to it. I don't think I'd like it if someone I'm close to smoked on a daily basis.

• Hope so, I smoke them and dont plan on stopping.