Which Guy should I choose?

I'll admit I'm talking to two guys, but one more recently than the other. The first guy, me and him have known each other for a year. He's rather skinny and mediocre looking. However, he's super sweet, caring, and does whatever he can for mer whenever he can. He's always there and tries to help me whenever, and he can make me laugh. Second guy is more attractive, and just hotter tbh. However, he's a little more abrupt and not as sweet as the other guy, but I find him hotter. I'm so confused on who to chose, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. I can see how this goes.
    you'll probably will settle for guy 1. And fuck guy2.
    Probably get impregnated by guy 2 and he leaves. Guy 1 will think he's the dad and rais kid as his own.
    You successfully played guy 1 on his life and guy 2 played yours ( but nowhere near as you pkayed guy 1).
    So if you dont want this to happen choose one guy and goddammit be faithful to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you're looking for. If you want more just someone to fuck and drool over with your friends, but not someone who makes you feel special, then go for two. If you want to be pampered then choose one. Though if you want me to be honest I think you should choose two because you sound a lot more into him right now lol

What Guys Said 2

• You looking for dating experience, choose the hotter guy. You want to be more serious and be with a nicer guy that will not just want physical experience with you, choose the other guy.

• Well, you are just talking to them. Just ride it out and see who falls off

What Girls Said 1

• do you feel chemistry with the first guy? do you think youd be able to take it to the next level with him?

• The first guy is more of a serious dating guy, the second is more of a fling if I'm being honest.

• yeah but do you feel like you could see yourself dating him? i had a guy like that too but i just couldnt see him as more than a friend.