Why did this girl completely waste my time?

I talked this girl on tinder for a couple weeks before arranging us to go on a date. I've learned from previous experiences to ask the girl what general area she lived in. Well this one claimed she lived in the same city as me. So I set up a date with her and we have trouble setting up a date location. I suggest we meet someone close by and she says we can meet somewhere that's like 45 minutes away from me. Turns out she lives in a different city and she only comes to my city to visit her parents. I said fine, but she has to tell me the address of which ice cream shop cause she mentioned we meet at one off a main highway, which there is no telling how many are off of this highway.

So we finally setup a date after me being confused on where to meet. We agree to meet at the ice cream shop 10 minutes from my house. Well I text her 20 minutes before leaving, at this point I've already taken a shower and changed into decent clothes. Then she texts me back saying she can't make it, but wait it gets better. She reschedules later that night at like 2am and says can we meet in the morning? I text her back later that afternoon saying I was going to be busy the next few days, so then she says oh she's going back to school for the summer that's in a city 4hrs away. So now I text her and ask why she wanted to go on a date with me if she was leaving in two weeks. Why did this girl waste my time like this?

I don't get why it's always the crazy girls who only show an interest in me, then this is what happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she lost interest. Would you rather she 'waste your time' by bailing on plans, or waste your time by showing up despite not truly being interested?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Tinder people suck

What Guys Said 5

• A decent amount of girls are just on tinder to boost their egos and to screw with guys because they're bored. Live and learn.

• She wants to have sex or is a dumb ass b

• Better option came up last notice. Tinder slags ain't loyal.

• Wanted a hook-up or craved attention

• She has no life

• She just needed my entertainment for a week or two?

• Precisely, because she did not get attention from any other guy.

She needed time pass.

Online/blind dating is useless most of the times, you don't know what you will end up against. Its full of unexpected surprises.

Best date the girls who you know in person. Join some extra curricular activities and hobbbies stuff, you will meet lots of girls sharing common hobbies and activities and it will be easier