Why is dating in the west so much easier for women?

I added in the west as I know there are still sadly a lot of countries that are a lot more restrictive and politically or socially miles behind us and it's probably very different there one way or another.
So world wide I don't know but in the west dating and relationships seem to be a harder for men like for like. More seems to be expected Ie guys still being expected to pay more than women especially by women, Women having many more options
and normally more support after a break up, guys feeling like they shouldn't turn down sex when they don't really feel like it and people finding it more acceptable for girls to cry when guys get hurt just as much if not more only we don't feel like we can show it as much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say it's easier. It's easy to hook up, we have a hook up culture in the West. However to genuinely connect with someone, I think that's something stronger in the East.

• It can be rare to become genuinely close to someone especially if your interests are in my case heavily male dominated.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on what you mean by easier. Getting a date? Yeah, it's probably harder for men.

• This is why feminism is needed :) I'm just saying.

• Dnno there weird!

• More guys from tech companies

• It's not easier for women to get relationships in the West

• However, sex is. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers for relationship. Women use sex as a loss-leader for a relationship.

• @DrTruth I don't give sex away which is why I'm still single because I don't have casual sex

• @DrTruth In university If I wanted casual sex I had to lower my standards and go out to night clubs and bars normally with my sports teams and normally they persuaded me to so most of the time it wasn't something I massively enjoyed and then it was very hit and miss. Girls would make out more easily and liberally but few would take it further. Total strangers were more likely to than the girls I knew or who knew i was in the same network at the time.
      Now I don't like drinking or night clubs and my network is made up of tec people plus it's risky and I want companionship not just sex. I'm fairly jealous of relationships people I know are in they always seem so perfect together.

What Guys Said 10

• Social media and online dating sites. Think of online dating in a girls perspective. A girl that's average in attractiveness can go to a dating site, show some cleavage on her profile pic and get over 100 messages in 1 hour followed by a dozen dic pix. Now, take an average looking guy using the same online dating site. He might get 1 message from an obese ogre looking single mom with 3 kids. The internet essentially gave women the power to pick hot attractive men like an online shopping mall. Even the women you personally don't find attractive are finding dates online. Also, women don't need a man for money any more and gone are the days of being labeled a slut. It's the 'you go gurl!' attitude. And we have men all the time feeding their narcissistic egos with Facebook 'likes' when she does a selfie. Another issue is the serialization of young teens. Can you imagine walking to a mall and see thongs marketed to a 12 year old? I bet in other non-western countries, behavior like this isn't tolerated because girls were raised by a strong father figure to be a lady and not a future attention whoring slag. My advice, don't date Americanized women. However, if you got game and semi-attractive, use them as a sperm receptacle and never marry them.

• From what I have seen being born and raised in the United States, I see too many guys of all ages sucking up to women and trying SO hard to like them!

That's way way WAY too much power, to give someone that doesn't know you well over you.

• because they have a vagina, and they hold it hostage against you like a suicide bomber

• Wdll we juat have to suck it up. Its not all. That bad. Still get way nore pussy in the west than any other place.
    But the west is fucked up though.

• It's not perfect but there are many countries that are far worse.

• Yes there are. True dat

• Because they think they hold the power in sex.

• It's not really easy for anyone here. You go out and see maybe 10 people all day. You hope for the best.

• It is actually easy for men, you just need to know how to work it.

• 1 We have more government programs set up to help women finacially, and safer locations. Making what men can offer women less important to them.
    2 Women can earn their own money here, and won't consider any guy that she doesn't see as being at least on her own level.
    3 They have been taught not to believe men have anything to offer the family besides a paycheck. Fathers are now seen as unimportant.

So those reasons all feed into the reason that women simply have less value for men. There is also a problem where we have lots of male illegal immigrants coming over, offsetting the number of men versus women. The more illegals are in an area, the more attention women are use to getting feeding their ego, and making them more picky. However because they are here illegally they don't show up on any reports that talk about the number of men versus women in any given area.

• 1. Because you guys are white knights who kiss women ass
    2. Because you guys approach women and do all the leg work
    3. Because you guys are a bunch of cucks who throw money out on women you barely know on dates to get a date
    4. Because you guys will sell out your own dignity to get sex.

Be like the German Men. The German men do not approach. American women who go over there have a massive hit in their ego, have to approach and get frustrated.

German men have German girls chasing them and the women are so horny to get fucked that they'll jump your bones date 1 or 2.

• And one of the main reasons for that is German men do not approach. or act like horn dogs like male's from the West.

Be like German guys.

• Germany is in the west (well OK east Germany was of course the east of Europe). At least in terms of culture.

Not sure what Germany you visited.

• It's only easier for the pretty ones, the not so good looking ones have just as a tuff a time as us