Should I date him?

So I met this guy and now we text and FaceTime all the time and I really liked him. He is five inches taller than me and he and I are pretty compatible. I was talking to a friend from the same school as him and she mentioned he was in the grade below me and I was literally shocked, I still like him but he is about 6 months younger than me. He has asked me out several times. Should I say yes? Will people judge me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you're in middle/high school yea people will probably judge you, but whatever. If you like him and he likes you, don't let other people's opinions influence how you feel. Also when you get older it 6 months is literally nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• its not a big age gap. its just 6 months. its not a problem, go for him.

What Girls Said 4

• You say you're compatible and you really like him and he has asked you several times. Go for it! Say yes and date him.

Yes, people will judge both of you either positively or negatively. Their criticisms would depend on how they'd perceive your presumptive relationship. They wouldn't matter anyway. They would most likely not care in the long run. So, don't mind them.

• No!!! Answer from an apple!

• If you like him then go for it. Age us just a number.

• My crush is a year and 5 months younger than me. You're fine.