What was the worst date you've ever been on?

Most Helpful Guy

• girl seemed super into the date then stood me up and make some BS excuse

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 15 I had a thing for older guys (I still do tbh).
    I met some guy who was 23 and was so hot, he thought at first that I was 17 so I went with that and told him I'm 19 only look younger. He asked me out and we changed numbers.
    The day I was about to go out with him, I told my mom I'm going to my best friend's house to help her with her homework.
    Actually, me and that guy went to the beach. When we finished our date on the beach we went to my house (I knew my mom went for shopping until 6pm at least so I wasn't worried). So we sat on the couch and started making out for like 8 minutes, and then my mom showed up, HALF NAKED. She was showering the whole time. She started to yell at the poor guy, and when she told him that he can go to jail he had no clue wth she was talking about. That was a very bad date, but funny story to share.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just Once when I was 18, and Ignorantly put Ice cubes in his beer as he was Shaking hands with my parents.
    From there, we went to see a movie but feeling Uncomfortable with Him, for he was merely a school Friend, he put his arm around me and I just Froze... Unlike the cubes that were in his beer; his heart had always melted for me and I am sure I let him Down with a Frown.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Come to think of it, I've never been on a "bad date" They're usually sweet while on the actual date. Even one time where we ended up in the middle of a little snow storm, it still was a pretty decent date.

But after the actual date... that's a different story😒

• Aw what happened after the actual date?

• Yeah the dates were fine, it's just that getting to know him overall turn out to be a regretful experience. He was crazy. Let's just say that I had to end up changing my phone number.