Would you date a hot person who sometimes farts when they laugh?

• Yes i wouldn't care
  • Yes id think it was funny
  • Yes but it would make me uncomfortable
  • Maybe
  • No
  • Heck No

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahhha this is such a weird question
    mmm Yes but at least, I hope that he would make the effort to hold it in first few dates.

• When he laughs... there's no stopping it. If the tank's filled there's a nuclear explosion

• @Toad-1 "shit that was wet one"

• @Toad-1 Hahhahha OMG nooo xD <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably lol you could say this kind of stuff happens regularly in my family, we're a bunch of odd ones we are. So I'm used to it.

What Girls Said 7

• lmao sure i mean sometimes u gotta take the person as is, and if that's one of his things, then why the hell not? imagine that in public though omg haha

• I think he would be more emabrrased then anything

• oh man, u reckon? some guys i know seem to take pride in it lmao

• When im with my friends yeah, or just guys. But in public around girls its embarrassing

• It would be funny or kind of awkward - depends on where we were. haha

• I don't care about the fart thing

• No, I seriously wouldn't.

• Definitely not, farting is my pet peeve. I can't stand it. I know everyone does it but I just keep it for myself until I'm alone god it's not that hard

• I wouldn't care hahah

• yeah. that'd be funny. lol.

What Guys Said 6

• Farting is normal for women as well. No matter how hot a person is they still fart and poop. That is just life. I don't mind to be honest.

• Whaat the fuck... I don't know... EVERY time she laughs? .. :8 ... maybe sex without telling jokes or tickling and cry as you let her sail away.

• Not every time just when they have to fart and they laugh. If they dont have ti fart they dont fart when they laugh

• Ah. Well... it's fucking weird and awkward, has happened before. Just slowly get over it... it takes time...

• Yes, i don't think it would really matter too much. Sure, it's not an attractive trait (to me) But i definitely don't think it's a deal breaker, everyone does it. Plus, eventually, you should be comfortable enough around your significant other to pass gas infront of them.

• That seems funny.

• That'd be fun.

• no, it's pretty pathetic.