Guys, How can I get my boyfriend "going" casually during a date?

My boyfriend and I are both very shy when it comes to *ahem* intimacy, but I think I'm ready and I REALLY want to get him to make the first move (even if it is just a smooch) Are there any things I can do casually while we're on a date to get him "going"? (Things I can do in public please, no groping or flashing. Just little things)

I should probably also mention that the website has my age wrong (I'm 18) and this is my first boyfriend. We grew quite close after 4 years and we started dating about a year ago.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• mmm. try putting your hand on his knee and gradually move it higher, towards his *ahem* area. lean in towards him. as if you are about to kiss but you only go 20% of the way so that way he still has to do the work. if you want something more public. side besides him holding his hand, put your head on his should and play with his hand. (not sexual but just play with it). then look at him (eyes)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear something cute/sexy, try to wear a scent he likes, hold his hand, lean against him when possible, maybe play with his hair, pit your face close to his (when possible), put some lip gloss on...

What Guys Said 8

• Dress as sexy as you dare, smile and laugh a lot, wear a great perfume, lots of eye contact, touch him, stay very close to him physically...

• Put your hand on his chest. Very innocent but it will get him interested.

• Touch his foot with yours, or give him a quick peck on his cheek when he doesn't expect it!

• You mean you and your boyfriend have been dating a year and you haven't kissed yet? What's wrong with this boy? lol

• We are very shy and awkward. We can barely even hold hands haha.

• Tell him you did something to your shoulder and was wondering if he knew how much a massage cost. 😋

• Dude just wear something sexy, talk about your favorite panties, show thirst...

What Girls Said 0