Are kisses really a big deal?

I want to kiss my Co worker and I have done for a very long time. He has been hitting on me for years, he asked me out a couple years ago and I rejected him because he was going through a messy break up.

Fast forward a couple years and we have become really close. I am a reserved person unless I'm really comfortable with someone (this rarely happens) , but with him I proper let my hair down and act like my crazy self.

Anyway would it be so bad? He is fully aware that we won't be in a relationship and this isn't a career kinda job, I will be moving on after my studies.

Most Helpful Guy

• So... you want to kiss him as a friend? It's a bigger deal to some then to others. Make absolutely, 100% sure that he knows it's nothing to you and doesn't mean anything. It's also possible that even if he knows this and the kisses are fine in the beginning they might stir up feelings later, or will turn him on and he'll want more. Also, chances are he has a thing for you if he's asked you out before and hitting on you, so kissing him (without any romantic meaning) is not advised. It's only going to make him want you more which I think you know and like I'm guessing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it'll be so bad at all :) Go for it!
    I suppose if you kiss him that's either initiating the possibility of either one of two things: dating or fooling around. Depends on what type of person you both are though as to which is intended/interpreted.

What Guys Said 2

• Are kisses a big deal, yes. Especially in the scenario you speak off.

• They are in my case

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, they are considerably dealt to a certain degree. They [kisses] denote intimacy and affection. It takes a leap of faith to initiate even a single lip-to-lip contact firsthand and the memory isn't likely to fade after the occasion. Make sure you won't regret one!

• I don t see what s the problem

• Go for it!