Do guys enjoy dating naive women?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No not a fan of air heads. Funny you mentioned naive I was just typing that very same word to someone just 5 min ago on here before I saw this thread

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I've said this before on GaG somewhere but a lot of guys I've spoken to don't want an intelligent woman until they get married they say.
    On a group chat I was in I was discussing with them about this subject. I was surprised to find that none of them wanted an intelligent woman because she'd know he'd be cheating, they rather a big boobies airhead that is easy to lie to. And these are grown men age between 21-32 ish
    Was sad to hear but I'm sure those are mainly the party crazed guys. im not sure about the others.

• What kind of guys do you hang out with? Do those guys themselves even have enough brain cells.

• @Oram52 They're great to hang out with. But I was surprised and saddened when they said that stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• Mainly just the insecure ones. Dudes who want to avoid being challenged.

• We might be the ones being naive, if we think we can see whos naive or not.

• And why exactly would guys enjoy dating naive women? :)

What Girls Said 4

• Boys do, it's easy for them.
    Men prioritize on dating women with actual intellectual ability. People who challenge themselves and who constantly want to learn.

• the ones who do will like it because they'll get what they "want" while for others NOPE because they won't consider her as dating material because she will fall into any trap easily

• The jackasses surely do.

• I guess some guys do and some guys don't.

I wouldn't date a naive guy tho.