Guys? What would you do?

If the girl you were in love with was moving away. Would you go after her? Or just think you'd find someone else? What would be going through your mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably just ask her out. If things went well enough, I'd consider long-distance and possibly even looking for a job near where she was.

Most Helpful Girl

• It scares me that this may happen to me one day. By that point we'd have been together 2 years, so I'm hoping if we have a discussion he'd come with me if he could.
    I think I'd follow. Assuming I didn't have anything majorly stopping me, I'd be willing to look for new work and friends etc and follow him (obviously once we're serious. I'm in love now, but it's not been years and so I'd definitely have to think about it at this moment in time).

What Guys Said 2

• Right now I'd just have to let her go because my life is here but I'd go with her if I could

• I would be like "Nooooo! Oh well." Moving to follow her is just crazy.

What Girls Said 0