Would you ever date a feminist?

Just wondering :)

• No
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Yes
  • Results
loool thanks gag for selecting my post as great ;))))

Most Helpful Girl

• no. particularly modern feminists.

• I'm so glad lots of women like you agree with me and lots of other men.

• Yeah, same. It's not needed anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I don't have any respect for anyone with a mindset of holding others responsible for the historical failures of her gender and her failures in life as a person.

• I sure as hell ain't gonna date anyone who's dumb enough to believe men are superior to women or the world doesn't need feminism anymore.
    So yes, in fact, I'd only date a feminist/egalitarian/(fill in further synonyms here).

• Please, describe me how "not being feminist" means "thinking that men are superior to women".
      If you are referring to 2nd Wave then I agree. If you are talking about modern yelling self-proclamed victims who thinks that things like "rape-stare" is actually a thing, then... bah...

• I don't honestly see why did you get this as a personal thing, instead of something referred to a group I said you are not part of.

• @Giacomanzo because you are plain wrong by saying so. I think the mistake you are making is that you mess up feminists with feminazi. Obviously I'm not the latter but I do fully qualify as the first. And fyi an egalitarian is exactly the same as a feminist, it's just another term for it.

• Yes I would!

• Wow so many choices, how can I pick? xD

• I wouldn't date a feminist if I was a dude, and as a woman, I wouldn't date a vocal anti-feminist.

• I have no clue what a antifeminist is

• Anyone that wastes time yapping against feminism. They tend to over-exaggerate everything, extreme feminists are rather powerless in my opinion. Someone like that indicates to me that he is gonna turn ordinary things into gender wars, and I don't care for that. I care about both sides' rights but not all the gender wars.

• Ohhh okay thanks

• I think it's cool for women to have protection against domestic abuse, more help and then equal pay, that stuff is fine. I don't call it feminism, I call it common sense lol but man hating feminism takes it a whole other level that I disagree with.

I wish that men would stop blaming feminism as their ready made excuse for not to be chivalrous and/or masculine anymore. Not all of us want radical or drastic changes in gender roles.

• The damage has been done, though, sadly.

• @VicarioVivere Agree yet if people are willing, damage can be reversed. I think that both genders are more unhappy with all these changes. If something proves to fail, abandon it lol

• i would hope so

• Lmao what? How can you not be a feminist? Have you got such a wicked perception of them, that you believe women don't have equal rights? W. T. F.

• Because I don't believe we need it anymore and it's not what it is intended to do anymore, people are twisting it. To be honest, the people who disagree with feminism actually understand this and are great.

• Rape is often going AGAINST women, because the rapist denies and there were no witnesses, even if ten others say they've been raped the court often decided in favor of the man.
      You are right on the divorce thing, because women will get the children more often which I think is wrong. That is actually being helped though, more often they'll look into who is the best parent etc.

There is still discrimination against women that lasts a lifetime. Even from a very young age you learn boys can do more. If a boy pulls a girls hair or hits a girl it's often played off by the "boys will be boys" verse. Later in life you learn boys are more often allowed to do certain things such as 'typical' boy sports, certain toys etc. Boys can stay out later, and instead of teaching boys from a young age to respect and not rape women, we are expected to dress unprovocotively to 'avoid rape', like it's our fault. The dress codes are also teaching young girls boys education matters more. ...

• People still see men as the heads of households, often as smarter, stronger etc. They aren't supposed to live up to certain ecpectations in most cases. They don't have to look a certain way to be accepted and are less secually opressed.

• only if he looked good in a dress

• Lmao at the poll choices

• What?

• Hahaha I was expecting a "hell no" though

• Yeah, i should of just put all the options as no to piss them off lool

• I'd prefer to date someone that respects themselves so yes.

• No. I am heterosexual.

• There are male feminists,
      I'm one

• @Waffles731

Yes, unfortunately the vast majority of Western men are effeminate.

• Lol!!! Nice poll

What Guys Said 31

• Depends, the Brazilian/Italian type of feminist are still, feminine and just are for career equality, egalitarianism, etc. I'm all for that.
    The American feminism girls are manly lol, and pugnacious, and obnoxious, and idt anyone wants to date em.

• You mean the man-hating, loudmouth, fairweather feminists who rally for their self-righteous causes while trying to enforce antiquated gender roles down the throats of males? Thats a Texas-sized fuck no.

• Probably not, and that's really because there's little, if any unity of command or ideology in feminism.

• Lmao. I'd rather date a dog

• No, no, no, no, no , no no... did I say no? no.

• I'd rather become gay.

• depends if it was one of those mental SJW ones or the ones that just believe in gender equality (though they should change what they call themselves)

• Depends how she goes about it? If she's an extreme/radical feminist then probably not but the same could be said about many other things. Like an extreme religious person or even extreme/militant atheist would be a deal breaker for me.

• i would, i have and i married a feminist

• Depends on what their opinion is. I'm an egalitarian and I'd prefer to date an egalitarian, to be honest.

• i would for the simple fact there more opinionated and verbal about there feelings. why hide what you mean with questions that never answer what your asking for to begin with? lol if you know what i mean. i mean reserved girls are great but you never get a strong opion on how things are going with her and me. but a feminist lets you know out of her willingness to let you know where she stands and what she feels needs to be done to make it better.

• Not really lol.

• well i like my women to be very voiced so i dont mind the 20 minute speeches because there giving me attention lol

• depends on how hardcore she is

• I wouldn't date a radical feminist

• I wouldn't because of the victim stance, to easy to pick up a reputation that is both unfounded, and dangerous.

• Lol. Nice how even the girls say no

• Nope I donf like arguments she can go date some one else. she not worth my time.

woman rights are at 98 percent there almost equal just gotta fix a few kinkys. now there pushing to be above men.

Becuass technically men and woman aren't equal so there using that to have more.

I have a friend she feminist and said shd doesn't watch marvel cuass there no female super hero's on the movie screen.

I'm like bah

• My wife has feminist opinions and we get along excellently. :)

• This poll is slated at all...

• I have. Although you can't tell by reading GAG, Feminists aren't much different than any other women.

• Depending on who it is, yes, I don't see why not.

• How hot is she

• Stupid question and its not funny at all

• Yes I would

• I'm praying for you dw

• Yeah, if she's not a bitch. Some feminists are awesome folks.

• Not if she's the opiniated sort... alas most of them are, so no, never.

• Of course I would! And Men can be feminists too!

• True you can but why would you want to? It isn't needed at all now.

• Depends on the package

• I'd rather stick my penis into a fire-ant hill. Does that answer your question?

• ouch loool

• Actually, the fire ants would be kinder than feminists.

• Where's the "Fuck No" option?

• Shit i forgot to add that ;/

• I wouldn't date a feminist if it would prevent my dick from randomly catching fire and having ants burrow throughout my balls while my anus skin was being scalped with a rusty blade and then soaked in salt water.

I would rather that pleasure than to deal with the parasite train that is feminism.

• More from Guys
    1