Is it weird to have a crush on your freinds sister?

So Everytime I've been to my freinds house and I always talk to his sister and recently been texting/Snapchating her. We flirt and talk for hours, and she wants me to hang out with her but what will my freind say if he finds out I'm at his house with his older sister and not him?

• Should I go hang out with her?
  • Should I say no and look at her as a freind?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal to have a crush. Just keep it as a crush for a while.

IF you decide to date her and things end badly, it'll create tension between you and your friend. So be careful.

You should tell him though. Just mention it "Hey, I like your sister. Here to see her". Keep it short and to the point. See how he reacts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird. I had a crush on my best buddies sister when I was your age. Bunch of us did. The major problem was she was almost twice our age tho lmao

What Girls Said 1

• Dude he's your friend figure out what is more important your friendship or some girl

What Guys Said 4

• Break your friendship before you get in relationship with her. Or ask your friend permission to court her

• Dude, RESPECT. have you never heard of not date a friends sister?

• Bros over hoes

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more