I know this is a stupid question but is he to out of my league? Every one says I'm out of HIS league but I just don't know?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• the only league I know is the personality league! if you both like each other, you shouldn't giva a fuck about who's better looking or whatnot. But you do look kinda cute together omg I'm jealousI want a boyfriend :( lol <3

• Lol if you are into long distance relationships I've got a guy for you

• Hahaha no I don't like LDR's. I like to cuddle and also like to see the person I'm with. Thanks anyway sweetie <3

What Guys Said 19

• Lol you guys look perfect for each other. To be brutally honest you guys both look like rock nerds.

• WTF is going on with your eyeliner

• Lmao
    @fearless_banana
    @rgb008

• The wings on her liner are about to fly off her face lol

• They are both ugly ad and this girl has posted this question 20 plus times this week

• You seem like you fit each other pretty well.

• ... eewww.

• You're slightly better-looking than him, but that's it. And, that's just looking at appearance and nothing else.

• Looks wise, it doesn't look like he's out of your league. If you both are happy, who cares about what other people think.

• maybe if you got rid of all those terrible instagram filters, ya would look appealing. but ya dont. tough luck.

• You both look good together. Fvuk ehat people say

• You're in a similar league

• You're in a very similar league.

• Ummmmmm. To put it mildly, no. Lol

• Not at all if he likes yo he likes you. Don't pay attention to anyone else.

• Hahahahaha
    I think you're on the same grounds...
    *walks away laughing*

• Yours boobs are in a whole new league

• Not bad. Thanks.

• eh, i guess

• He looks normal. You look like you got eye trauma. I'd say the leagues are fairly obvious here lol

• Don't believe that crap. If you like him, make your move. If he like's you and he's READY, he'll ask you out.

What Girls Said 12

• Fuck what anyone else says lol. If you guys like each other and are happy together, then you're right for each other. Other people's perceptions of "leagues" shouldn't influence yours. Plus everyone's is different anyways.

• I think it is annoying that you feel the need to post pictures of yourself like nearly everyday to feel validated.

• Not at all. Only if you feel out of his league will you be. Don't let others decide something for you. From what I've seen, I think you look adorable together.

• Dude, take off all that filtering.

• Yes you match physically

• Why do you think he s out of you re league? 😕

• You seem to fit together pretty perfectly :)

• You would look so much better without the make up!

• Just fix your eyeliner please!! NO EYELINER SHOULD INTERCEPT WITH THE EYEBROWS!!!

• But I like it there and I get so many compliments on it, it is avant-garde

• Ye you both look like retro nerdy hipster type people LOL

• Your sexy!!

• No, you two look perfect for each other.