Does he even like me?

So me and this guy was flirting for about 6weeks until we got drunk and slept together because we both work together we decided it was a one time thing until my all of my department and me got fired so he took me out and we spent the weekend together drinking and sleeping together, at one point during out drunk night we both admitted we have feelings for each other, so we started dating about 3 weeks ago! Things was going well with him and i get along with his family! until yesterday he was at wedding so no problem! but he talking to me while drunk saying "i thought about it and i actually do like you" whats that suppose to mean? did he not like me before! we was suppose go on another date tonight but he messaged me said "got a hangover can't we save the date till tomorrow babe" most of time when we each other we are hungover! so i know he's gone out with friends drinking just don't know why he didn't tell me that! I'm starting feel like he doesn't like me and this is just some fun game for him!

It's all good I just found out he got back with some girl he dated before me so yay! Guess it only ends bad for me. So I'm gunna go drink.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he had an interest and then he became sure of it. Try doing some things with him when not drunk :P and explore the relationship there and talk communicate.

• At first he was just sexually attracted to you, but now he's emotionally attracted.

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you.