Why is my girlfriend acting like this?

Why is my girlfriend acting like this?

My sister wanted to go with me and my girlfriend on a short trip this weekend. I said I didn't want to. I haven't been on a trip with my girlfriend in about a year now, but a year ago we went to Florida and Washington. But on the other hand, I've been across the country on two long trips myself since then. I went on like 5 trips last year alone. This year I am planning another trip with my friends for next year. Yet my girlfriend worries that since I don't like planes (even tho I've gone on them in the past as you can clearly see) that I will hold her back from doing fun things or that we will be "boring"...

What Girls Said 1

• She isn't acting anyway. My question is, why are you acting this way?

• Acting what way lol I am just curious why she is worried about us getting boring when in fact things aren't that way. I am traveling and sure, I hvaen't been a on a trip with HER in a year, but I am being adventuresome and she may do whatever she wants

What Guys Said 1

• she's probably just disappointed at the moment because she was excited about a potential trip and thus not seeing the rational side that while you may have some fear of flying clearly you have traveled a lot. just reassure her that you are going to keep your word AND then follow through on this