First time dating a girl I really love. When can I start to hug/kiss her?

I really love her. She also loves me. Sometimes I really want to hug her. When would this be appropriate? I fear that she wouldn't be ok with that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• There's is no hard and fast rule to this question. Do you guys talk everyday, in depth?

See how there are many variables. You shouldn't kiss her because you are expected to. Kiss her because you want to and you feel the time is right for both of you.

Don't worry too much. You are just starting to date so relax and enjoy the experience.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• We talk almost all the time (in depth). It's just that I feel so inexperienced it gets overwhelming sometimes.

What Guys Said 2

• I would think you would have already as that usually is the first thing you do when agree to be together. I would do it next time you see her. I'm sure she won't mind.

• Well, we mainly see each other in school and my school doesn't allow physical contact between opposite sexes. (There are cameras)

• just hug her when you meet with her and say hi and then just hug her

• In my culture a hug wouldn't be accepted in public with the opposite gender, not even holding hands. So a hug when we meet wouldn't be possible.

• then just ask her politely like this "hey if i hug you would you like that?"