Guys, Would you date a nanny?

I am a nanny, and I am proud of what I do. I love spending time and taking care of children. It seems however; that when I go on dates and I mention my profession to most men, they seem to poke fun at it. I suppose they expect me to have a job that pays more, it one that is more professional, but I enjoy what I do. I generally leave most dates feeling disappointed that I am seen in such a negative light. Which leads me to my question: would you date a woman that is a nanny?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely I would date a nanny. When you stop to think about it for even an instant, how could anyone not agree that being a nanny is a very important job that carries with it a lot of responsibility? Plus, who wouldn't want to date a Mary Poppins-type girl? LOL

What Guys Said 15

• I honestly see no reason why you having that job would be a bad thing, unless I was hoping for kids of my own, and figured that you would not have time for that, or a desire for that, do to your commitment to the other kids you watch over.

• if im attracted sure why not

• I would. As long as you have a job that's good enough for me.

• Ya totally fine, makes u look wifey material more than anything tbh

• Why not if she has the qualities i am looking for?
    Her job isn't a deal-breaker unless if she was a stripper or pornstar.

• Yes, it's a positive.

• Hell yeah I would.

• sure why not?

• of course

• sure i would date you without any hesitation

• Yes, definitely.

• Job is not a deal breaker, unless she is a whore.

• Yeah, sure and anything that rhymes with it.

• sure, I would.

• Most guys would.

Guys are much more likely to choose women who have caregiving/sweet tendencies than ones who earn more money.

• Very wise. I don't like engineering student women in my department. They look robotic and cold for me.