Had phone sex with someone else? IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Ugh i fucked up big time, a friend called me last night, i have trouble sleeping sometimes and talking on the phone for some reason helps. My boyfriend was sleeping so another friend decided to call me, everything was normal at first, but he kept telling me my voice was sexy, and after a while i could hear him playing with his dick. ( heard him breathing heavily and slightly moaning) honestly it turned me on, and i got more... involved. Should i tell my boyfriend? He'd break up with me and i don't want that.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's terrible. Acknowledge it, learn from it, and don't repeat it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is true then you definitely shouldn't be friends with that guy anymore. He clearly called you so he could have your voice to help him get off and that's shady as fuck since he knows you're in a relationship. You may want to rethink your relationship itself though if you're willing to do that when you know it would hurt your boyfriend to find out about it. -.-

• Yeah honestly i can tell that was his intent now to think of it cause it was so random and he kept trying to push the conversation that way. I shouldn't have been so weak.

What Guys Said 6

• Dont tell him but you must never ever do it again. I hope you're feeling bad and youve learned your lesson. If you really care about him then you won't repeat your mistake.

• thats kinda shady. but yeah you should tell him, I'd want to know if it were me.

• I don't want him to think i'm a slut.

• well you have 2 choices

own up to your actions and do the right thing

or take it to the grave with you

• wow your so good

• Sounds pretty hot

• Love how the girls answers are too keep quiet or reevaluate the relationship, and multiple girls liked those answers, compared to guys saying to be honest or tell the boyfriend

• if i were your boyfriend, id want to know you cheated on me

• Would this make you break up with a gf?

• most likely

What Girls Said 2

• Whoops. I would keep my mouth shut.

• Haha, yeah that's the plan. then again karma is a bitch and i don't want this to blow up in my face.

• I wish you luck.

• Guess your so horny for everyone