Guys, Could you date a girl like me?

An ex hockey player that was disabled from a disease. She is on social security disability, but spends her time homeschooling her siblings in 4th, 6th and 10th grade. She loves to go to church and spend time with family. She likes to inspire kids that have her disease by writing them letters and making them cards. She is always happy and loves to make others smile. Do I sound like someone you'd get to know better or potentially date?

• Yes, I would take the time to know/date you
    88% (14)
  • No, you sound like someone if never date/get to know
    12% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like an awesome girl 😘

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, the "loves to go to church and spend time with family" is the one making me question this. Despite that, I think still yes though.

• sure, you are attracted to a person for them above any look/physical

• Yep I'd give it a try

• Everyone has a special someone. No matter how perfect or $#itty you are, someone will always be thinking about you.

• You sounded great up until "church" then I couldn't.

• Same here. I don't mind if someone is religious, but TOO religious is a no-no for me.

• Same. It really depends on what she means by "going to church". Does she like it for the social experience, because she worships imaginary sky-men and their prophets or to hear some religious wisdom (useful common sense)?

• any girl that played hockey has to be totally cool

• as long as im physically attracted to her