Do you agree with this survey?

Apparently they did a a survey of how much men in the usa would pay to date someone with these features.
http://www.dose.com/style/26533/This-Is-The-Perfect-Woman-Based-On-Qualities-Men-Would-Pay-For
Do you agree with this survey?Dark brown hair ($137.47)

Brown eyes ($133.09)

An athletic body type ($133.90)

Of Middle Eastern descent ($133.56)

Jewish ($134.74)

NonĀ­smoker ($129.61)

Social drinker ($128.20)

With a graduate degree ($138.27)

No children ($129.94)

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I don't care that much about hair color or eye color, don't care about height that much either. I think there's different bodytypes that can be attractive so idc that much about that either. Non smoker would be good :). Jewish? Why is that important? Middle Eastern? I think Kim Kardashian is the only reason that's on there and I don't like her so no. No Children, I would agree with that at this point in my life :). So 2 out of 10 I kinda agree with. But this stuff just looks to me like garbage so whatever I wouldn't take it to seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Toned, athletic, brown eyed, brow hair, Jewish girl here who doesn't smoke, drink excessively or want kids and is college educated AYYYYYYY
    lmfao

What Guys Said 21

• I would NOT pay to date a girl.

• $130 for a date? Have they never gone out before

• No. Most of those traits I either don't care about, or would see as a negative.

• I agree on the child free, athletic, and brown hair but that's it.

• Nope, I mostly disagree...

• Lol first off I haven't found Kim K attractive since she first got stardom getting fucked, second these figures are simply odd and it sounds like they got a room of about 6 guys and asked them all the same questions with no alternate choices only what you see there.

• They actually asked 175,000 users.

• Still regardless of the amount of users, this is a very weird ass poll. "How much would you buy a woman like this for?" da fuq

• Do they mean "Doesn't have chilndren" or "Doesn't WANT children"?

Anyway, I would prefer a Mediterranean descent, Atheist, don't care for smoking or not.

• I think this is complete BS 😂

• I don't pay to be able to date someone.

• Kim k is fuck ugly

• The question being asked is what you would pay then everyone is pointing a finger saying "Why would you pay to date someone?" Shut up people, look at the person asking the dumb question not the people that answered it.

• Not sure why they did a survey this way either.

• because you clicking on their website gets them add revenue, they can write any bulshit load of crap filled article and survey to get that. 10$ says you'll find dozens of entertainment websites focusing around "Was Prince a drug addict?" just to get people to click.

• i would never pay to date someone

• What's so good about judaism?

• No, thats stupid

• Dam. Us middle eastern people finally got positive publicity lol

• I Dont care about none of those

• Honestly, things like this are far more implicated than surveys, in my opinion. People have different interests and are always willing to compromise

• Fuck that survey. Everyone is priceless.

• I have a relatively hard time believing that the average American prefers Jewish, middle eastern girls who are 5'9.

Nothing against that at all but it is much more likely that they would want someone just like them and most American men are not Jewish, Middle eastern and very tall.

Then again most American men won't pay 130-ish dollars for a date.

• Not really

• Only one that's an absolute must is nonsmoker, but I'm not gonna pay for the privilege. That's just stupid.

What Girls Said 6

• Sure hahah date me than! lol

• Ayeeee. This isn't so hard.

• lol this is so fucked up.

• this is just so fucked up

• Do they have a list for the Perfect Man?

• I think the people who did this survey had too much time on their hands lol