Is clinginess different for those who are attractive vs those who are not?

Like would a guy view an attractive female the same way as a female he didn't find attractive if they were both clingy? My guy friend told me that I don't have to worry about being too interested or clingy to a guy because I'm really attractive and most guys would love that attention or need that reassurance. I argued that guys still love the chase and any girl that is TOO interested is a turn OFF. So I always try to appear semi not interested.

• Yes, more attractive females can be more clingy
  • No, no difference

Most Helpful Guy

• You're still playing childish games like hard to get and all that? Why do you even do that..

Anyways no, myself and like everyone I date are confident and just straight forward, which usually ends up spending lots of time with people you want to be with/find attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think so. Attractive people can be just as clingy, which makes them unattractive. Besides, if you're dating someone, you obviously see them as attractive, so in that case clinginess wouldn't be a problem in any relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Looks are important but a attractive chick can still be irritating, obnoxious, and other annoying qualities just like an attractive male can be. Clingyness would bug the crap out of me because I love my "me" time. If a chick is constantly calling or always at my place at some point enough would be enough. The guy your friend is describing sounds like someone who is insecure and never gets any play from a chick.

• meh... mindgames.. = boring

• It's irritating in anybody.

What Girls Said 0