Do you speak to your bf/gf everyday?

Do you limit contact to a specific time only, like morning or night only? Or you always greet your SO, first thing in the morning or last thing at night?
Can you go days without speaking to your SO?

My friend says he doesn't need to be in constant contact with his girlfriend for her to know he cares. He speaks to her when he wants and he never says good morning to her in a text or so unless they have to engage in a serious conversation. I found that obnoxious, what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Yes we live together so speak every day. However we hardly ever text at work unless we're meeting up for dinner somewhere or something... we don't even think about each other most of the day. Your friend is right, you don't need to be in constant contact - in fact constant contact is unhealthy, both partners should have their own lives.

• it is obnoxious i dont see how that is even a thing for some people. its crazy.

What Girls Said 7

• I live with him, so that would be pretty weird if we didn't.
    But before we moved in, we were in contact as much as poss

• Yeah we text throughout day every day.
    Long distance, so sometimes we video chat too

• Yep all day every day, we're somewhat long distance though

• Sad 😞

• Yeah I do

• If I had one

• It varies but every week we d have text messages, a few times if busy.