Would you date a lawyer?

I'm studying to become a lawyer. Almost done my BA, then it's off to law school. Girls like lawyers right? Just making sure lol

• Yes I would
  • Nah I would not
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Lawyers are smart and generally have strong character, convictions, and I believe that they are passionate about all that the law entails and how to present and defend it acccordingly. I would definitely date a lawyer. ❤️⚖

• Thank you for most helpful! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure.
    But she could be cleaning the streets that i would date her, also if she have a personality that fascinates me :)

What Girls Said 11

• My mom is a lawyer and she is never home. She has so little free time. When she does make time for me, it's sad... The only help I can really give her is like being her assistant. Never would I date a man that would potentially, that busy. More power to you though.

• i wouldn't mind a lawyer, but a concern of mine would be quality time. i know lawyers can get VERY busy.

• If I'm into him/like him, sure.

• Yes, girls will date a guy that is a lawyer or becoming to be one. I would expect this would a positive in your favor.

I think a more interesting question would be if a man would a date a woman that is a lawyer or will be one. lol!

• Yes, I would 😊

• Sure. I see no problem.

• They have really crazy hours and they tend to have many stress related illnesses. I think I'll pass.

• Lol um i wouldn't see why not... the lawyer is a bonus but personality matters more

• Yeah why not

• You date people because you like them. Not because of what they do for a living.

• Maybe that's what you think, but it certainly isn't what the majority of women think. Thanks for your input though.

• What is wrong with the world? That's a shame they have that attitude. Well hope you find the one that likes you for you. That's all anybody can really ask for.

• Yes I would

What Guys Said 7

• Probably not.

I dont trust them, also they have brutal hours so I wouldn't be able to see her that often.

• I mean, yeah I guess they would. Just make sure you end up in a top tier law school: Harvard, University of Michigan, Chicago etc.

• A girl lawyer? Yes, I would.

• No,
    Most lawyers don't even qualify as human beings

• Yes of course. I'd be a stupid man if I dont date someone just because they're a lawyer.

• No I don't date liars :P

• If that's the reason you get a girl you're going to lose half your shit once she's been with you long enough to be considered a dependent that she can legally leave with half of your assets.