Should I follow him on snapchat?

I have a huge crush on this guy and I think he likes me back. We've only talked once or twice (like a full hour long convo) and since then for the past year he stares at me nonstop when I'm around and he won't take his eyes away. I usually break the eye contact cause I get nervous. His borther teases him when I'm in the room sometimes. I followed him on insta and he immediately followed me back a while ago and afte that he put up his snapchat name in his bio. Should I follow him on snapchat or is that too "stalkerish"? by the way I've liked for well over a year and I think he's really interested back (hopefully)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to... i don't see why that would be a problem. It seems like he likes you so why not. Maybe he'll message you. You never know

• I say to follow him on the snap chat, because that would made you as *an overdose girl*. Just show that you are not interesting in following in social networks, just be mysterious girl and not always stick to social networks. Live your life, if he is really interesting in you he will show signs at end. I hope that I helped you.

• yeah you should

• why not? go for it