What should I do in this situation?

What should I do in this situation?

My boyfriend texted me saying this and we're gonna talk about it in person. He said he still wants to date but does he really mean it? I mean I really really like him and want to be with him what should I do? What should I say? It literarily hurt a lot when he said that, I was crying a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I would ask the same thing to my girlfriend if I moved in with my far away family for a long time.
    Us guys don't want to feel like the relationship is losing its power or motion, so if he's moving away he's asking a heartfelt question. No, I'm sure he doesn't want to break up but will probably find another girl.
    If I were you, my decision would rest on how long he will stay with his family (hopefully it's not permanent)

• He still hasn't decided 100% if he's gonna move the only reason he said he wants to is because he's going through hard times right now but is there anything I could say/do at all to make him stay?

• Best thing to do would be reassuring him you love him and you don't want him to move.
      Make him want to stay because of you, you should be his #1 reason

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk about it. I guess there's nothing you can do if he doesn't want to be here. Is long distance an option?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, hopefully you're open to long distance because if he moves, that's all you can do unless you want to move with him.

• He don't want you no more girl! If he did he'd tell you and then say something like "I hope you don't mind the long distance" something. He sounds like he wants to leave you but don't want to say it straight out to you so he just stalling.