Is it true Latinas don't like black boys?

For the longest I've been attracted to Latinas even had future plans on marrying one but now I'm hearing things like they would never consider me because I'm black and etc... is this true

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the black NBA players are married to Latinas.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on how you look... most of my cousins have only dated black guys.

• not true

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the individual...

• Latinas will fuck anything, believe me I'm a Latino, that family values/ family oriented crap is bullshit

• Being a Latino, religion and family values are two things that I here about a lot or also having children and marriages many Latinas talk about being serious about being family oriented and loving God but the next minute they are screwing someone's husband, or doing other ridiculous stuff. While all Latinas are not like this, a good chunk are hypocritical being a Latino and having Latinas talking about family values or God going to church and being married but yet the minute we get To my house they want to fuck or other talk about having a child before marriage lol, I just hate it because I really don't see as much hypocrisy in reference to family values or God when it comes to black or white girls, you know.