Where and how did you meet your boyfriend or ex boyfriend before you started dating?

Just curious where everyone has met their significant other before and how the ice was broken.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend through the internet..*yes I know it's dangerous but I promise you he's not a creeper*..he just sent me message and started talking..the only reason I even responded back was because he didn't send any "hey sexy" or "want to hook up" anywhere in there...we became real good friends..and we offer each other advices..one day at work I couldn't wait to go home to chat with him..and every time I'm online he would always send me a message..it made me happy..and I eventually gave him my number..one day he said he's on my side of town and wanted to see me..we hung out..a month later he hinted that he liked me and wanted to invite me to Knotts scary farm but I couldn't go..he was sad and we ended up texting that whole night..i broke the ice to him first..i told him that I like him...a week after that he invited me to go and meet his best friend...we were at a bar and he implied that I should go out with him..i didn't say anything..i ended up staying the weekend with him and I said yes while we were laying down..it surprised him...we're still together hehe ^-^

What Girls Said 3

• I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a half and we live together. We met because he joined my friend's band and my friend invited me to a show. It was rather awkward at first but there was a definite initial attraction. We got to hang out afterward and talk for most of the night. We didn't start dating til months afterward (he had a girlfriend at the time) but continued talking and getting to know each other until we got to the point where we both felt comfortable being a couple.

(.^_^.) he's pretty darn awesome.

• Ex BF: At a track meet, we were both using the same fence to stretch on

Ex BF: On a cruise ship, he was playing basketball on the upper deck, which overlooked the pool I was swimming in and he saw me.

Ex BF: Met through a mutual friend and ended up writing a 60 page paper with him for a scholarship.

Current BF: At the school play- he was playing the villian and I was head technican

• I met my boyfriend at a camp. We were on the bus coming home and I signed his shirt and put my email address on it. Then we started chatting online, and he got my phone number and he ended up telling me that he loved me and asked me out about 5 months after.. and we have been dating since September. It is a long distance relationship, but it is working out great and we see each other often.

What Guys Said 1

• I met my ex through hanging out with a mutual friend. I met another girl on a ski lift and we would have been dating if it weren't for the distance problem.