Have you ever reconnected with someone you had a fling with?

Did anything ever become of it?

Bump
Bump.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did.
    I expected to be friends.
    She expected a loan to bail her out of Herbalife debts.
    End of story.

Most Helpful Girl

• One guy I was into but never dated came around a year or so later wanting to hang out. We fooled around a little like before but nothing ever came of it. Both of us just looking for a little bit of fun.
    Then a year later an ex of mine who I cared about deeply started coming by to hang out first with my sister then to see me. He had told me how he often thought about me and we fooled around a couple of times and talked more about getting back together. He asked me to be his girlfriend again but never heard from him again since that night over four years ago. Some people never change.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah recently also. It's fun right now but I don't expect anything. We are different people today then we were in high school.

• nope, that never happened

• I have done this. It didn't go anywhere, for whatever reason.

• I was tempted to try actually. Very curious myself too

• Nope i have not ha

• yes many times

• What happened? Did it ever get more serious?

• we just bumped into each other one day out and got talking and it when on from there.
      it went on for about 3 years or so

What Girls Said 5

• Nope

• Yeah. didn't work out. You should never revert back to past relationships/flings. There's a reason why it didn't work out in the first place.

• i have and no nothing came out of it... mostly cause we both changed, you know

• Yes it was awkward 😂

• Not really.