Have you ever regretted rejecting a person?

What made you regret it? Did you try to get them back?

Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not for an instant.
    When I was a teenager and then a 20-something I could almost not get a date. I was the polar opposite of the sort of player and sociopathic bad boy that made young women tingle in their panties.
    After they turn 30, women's demonstrated group preference in male company takes a 180 degree turn.
    By age 35 the power relationship on the male/female dynamic is reversed.
    Now women do the approaching and asking.
    When I think back to all those lonely nights when I would not have been 'fun' or 'exciting' enough for these women. . . I could not be less interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• In high school I rejected a guy and now he has a successful Youtube channel in France lol my friend randomly sent me a "funny Video" and then I was like WTH NO WAY lol it's A**** (insert name)!!! It kinda made me feel weird, but yeah... I doubt I would date him even now.

What Guys Said 11

• Only one, but i ended up with her eventually (6 years later) so it's all good.

What made me regret it was that she was always there in the back of my mind, as much as i tried to forget about her when we were both in other relationships.

• What had made you reject her in the first place?

• It was when i went to uni and finished with my ex (she moved abroad for hers) and i had met this new girl on my orientation. Wasn't quite ready for a relationship and was far more interested in sleeping around and getting drunk, living the student life. I rejected her to protect her from me (as sappy as that sounds). By 2nd year i had regretted it, but everytime one of us was single the other was taken.

• Haven't yet had the chance to reject anyone. No one has really approached me -__-

• no, cause if i have to reject somebody, it won´t ever work for me. if i think it might work, i´ll give it a try.

• Nope can't say I have.

• Hmm nope

• nope.

• No I never do. If I reject you then I definitely had a good reason

• Nope.

• Nope usallt ugly girls and crazy girls hit on me

• I regret it yep. I was soo shy then lmao

• Would you mind elaborating?

• Well basically back in High school (and college 2 years after hs before Uni) don't laugh but I was very shy... I've just walk away from number requests and one time I regret was, this nice girl asked her friends to ask me if I'd go out with her... I completely pussied out xD

• A few, usually because I was with someone else and very few women are open minded about that sort of thing. Once an extremely attractive Dutch girl tried to pick me up at a dance. I think I caught her attention initially because I was the only guy there taller than her in heels, she was maybe 6'1". We got to talking and liking what we saw and she invited me home with her but I was leaving town.

What Girls Said 7

• no. no regrets there.

• One personm kind of. I just didn't have feelings for him like that at all. He was a really good friend of mine but obviously he was only interested in fucking me because as soon as he got a girlfriend he stopped speaking to me.

• yes I do regret rejecting a friend of mine.. and I never tried to get him back. Actually we are not even talking to each other it has been 2 years so far.

• Nope, not once.

• Yes I have, because I was scared what my friends would think of him.. then he started dating one of my best friends. That was the moment I realized how much I've lost.
    Now I'm trying not to do the same mistake again..

• No. Not all.

• yes i have

• Would you want to elaborate?

• i've regretted saying no to this guy that i used to talk to and then after that we never spoke again