My Current Relationship... What Would You Do?

So I'm seeing this girl now, and she loves me a lot. I mean I could pretty much guarantee that she would never cheat or leave me and we could be together a long time. Problem is she has a real bad temper. I mean I could forget to get bananas from the store and she could be mad the rest of the day. She has a real short fuse and is just all around not a loving caring person that I usually look for.

She definitely wants me to be successful, but has on multiple occasions tried to push me into "more realistic" goals than what I think I would be really happy doing. I think because she really cares and doesn't want me to fail I guess.

What would you do if you were me? If you need more details just ask! Thanks for reading!

Most Helpful Girl

• She should support your dreams, no matter how 'unrealistic' they may be. The person who loves you should want you to try for what you love and if you fail, should be there to pick you up. You shouldn't stay with someone because you're comfortable. Be with someone who makes you happy and not question things.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't be able to stay with someone like that...
    especially as you have to behave a certain way all the time to not make the person mad, instead of being 'free' you know. & i def can't handle that cause my dad is like that and it drives me crazy so i dont see myself living with a guy like that for the rest of my life as its already annoying enough as of now.

• You just need to weigh the pros and cons. Do you like more things about her than you dislike? To be the most fair, you have to view her as a whole person, not judge her based off of little things she says or does.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah not may type man. wouldn't last long i think