The morning after... Ugh guys are confusing?

I have been sleeping with this guy for a year now. We're a lot different except we are stoners and we have this weird connection that we just cannot stop talking. But we don't hang out much. We talk more than we hang. We always have fun and the sex is great but the next morning he acts so weird. But wants me to spend the night? I try not to spend the night so I don't have to deal with him in the morning but he makes me spend the night. He says he doesn't want a relationship but I never said I wanted one either. & he gets sooooo jealous. I'm not his normal type- he's a rich suburb kid who likes skinny blondes. I'm curvy with long black hair (which he's told his friends I'm not his type and they told me) ... But I feel like she's hiding something bc he's afraid. I just don't know. I'm so confused but I never ever ask him bc he's impossible to talk to. Helppppppp

What Guys Said 2

• ''I never ever ask him bc he's impossible to talk to''

Then you will never get to the bottom of it. Either you actually DO talk to him and get it out of him, or you choose between accepting it or moving on entirely.

• I thinl he has trouble coming to terms with his feelz for u.
    Physical appearance doesn't matter anymore if you are at a particular point in love

What Girls Said 0