Feel like this guy is already losing interest, or just tired of texting?

I have started seeing a guy and we have been on 5 dates. At 1st he used to text me all the time and wanted to hang out, now though I've noticed there is less texting. Plus he has no plans over the weekend and hasn't really asked to me to hang out, I don't want to be the only one making plans. Thoughts? When we are together he is super sweet, I don't know maybe just got burned by my ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say, don't expect him to want to make plans with you, even if he doesn't have any. I recognise this all too well as the exact behaviour as my ex. Don't waste your time waiting for him or hanging on the phone. Just move on with your life, I really mean that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• A guy did this to me, then later on told me he didn't want to be in a relationship with anyone. :(

• He has told me, he doesn't want to rush, but he would like a relationship.