No CHEMISTRY... WTF?

Been talking to a woman for a month and a half have yet to go on a date due to scheduling as she and I are both single parents. Have hung out a few times with mutual friends and our kids and had a great time. But never one on one. Everyone that has been around us says we have the most amazing chemistry they've ever seen between two people that aren't actually dating yet.
We were supposed to go out tonight on our first one-on-one date finally and when I try to find out what time we were getting together I got a text saying that she is not feeling the chemistry vibe probably needed to go on a date. Can't seem to wrap my head around this because I would have bet everything that we had great chemistry and a lot of other people would have said the same. What do you guys and girls think about this s***?

What Girls Said 2

• You might have felt attraction towards her, but she didn't feel that way about you. It happens.

• It's not mutual. It happens

• There was soooooooo much chemistry everyone around us had something to say about it because they thought it was awesome to see that between 2 people that really weren't even together?

What Guys Said 1

• Might of found somebody else already, or she has zero attraction. Had this happen to me and she was polite and honest to send you a text. Plus side, no money spent and no time wasted. Move on.